Delicious Mango Salsa Post Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Mango Salsa can go well with party platters, tortilla chips and salads. After gastric sleeve surgery it is important to learn more about yummy recipes so you keep a keen interest in nutrition and eat in a healthy manner. Gastric Sleeve patients frequently enjoy learning more about what fruits are in season, at this time of the year it is mango season!
- 3-4 mangos, cut into small chunks
- About 4 cups of diced tomatoes (I used tomatoes on the vine)
- 1 small vidalia onion, roughly diced
- 2-3 jalapeno peppers, chopped (seeds removed if you don’t like the heat)
- About 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Juice of half an orange
Combine your tomatoes, mango, jalapeno and onion and mix well. Add garlic, chopped cilantro, lime and orange juices and mix again.
Add the salt and taste. Stir and refrigerate.