Raw Broccoli Salad
- Apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp
- Light mayonnaise, 2 tbsp
- No-calorie sweetener, 2 tbsp
- Broccoli florets, 4 cups (finely chopped)
- Red onion, ¼ cup (chopped)
- Sunflower seeds, 2 tbsp. (salted and roasted)
- Raisins, 3 tbsp. (seedless)
To prepare this healthy salad, combine together cider vinegar, mayonnaise, and sweetener in a large bowl. Add broccoli, onion, sunflower seed, and raisin. Toss well for even coating, and chill for 1 hour. It is sufficient for serving 6 persons, while each serving yields 60 calories.
Please visit www.drshillingford.com for more information regarding bariatric weight loss procedures in the Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Boca Raton, Port St. Lucie area.